These flavor packed sweet and spicy wings are a great match for the delicious, fresh taste of ranch dipping sauce.
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) wings
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
Ranch Dip Ingredients
- 1-2 cups Greek yogurt
- 3-5 tablespoons Just Add Yogurt Ranch Dip Mix
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / 395°F. Mix chicken, sugar, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, oregano, cumin, garlic, and chili flakes in a bowl. Use some baking paper to line a baking sheet.
- Arrange the mixed wings in a single layer on the lined tray. Place in oven. Turn every 15-20 minutes. Bake for 40-45 mins or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- While baking wings, mix Just Add Yogurt ranch dip mix into Greek yogurt and place in fridge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
Ingredients from this recipe:
Food Service Size Bottles