Greek salad is a delightful classic full of fresh ingredients and Mediterranean flavors. Serve it with another Mediterranean classic, Greek chicken with tzatziki!
Greek Salad Ingredients
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 cup feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Mediterranean oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or more, to taste)
- Small dash of sea salt (to taste)
- Combine the onion, peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, olives and feta in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, black pepper and salt.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad, mix, serve and enjoy!
Ready in: 20 mins
Serves: 6 servings
We’d love to hear what you think of this Greek salad recipe, leave us a comment below.