This Greek chicken recipe with tzatziki sauce is light, zesty and flavor packed. Greek chicken and tzatziki are typically served with a Greek salad. We also suggest serving this with a side dish of olives.
Greek Chicken Ingredients
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean oregano
- 1 tablespoon Greek Chicken Seasoning
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Just Add Yogurt Tzatziki Mix
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and lemon juice in a marinating dish.
- Cut up the chicken and place it in the marinade. Place the dish in the fridge overnight, for approximately 8 hours.
- Preheat your grill.
- Prepare the Tzatziki sauce by mixing the Just Add Yogurt Tzatziki Mix directly into the Greek yogurt and place in fridge.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and then place the chicken on the grill.
- Sprinkle the Greek Chicken Seasoning directly onto the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for up to 15 minutes per side. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to let the chicken marinate, you can simply sprinkle the Greek Chicken Seasoning and a little lemon juice directly onto the chicken while grilling instead.
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe, leave us a comment below!
Ingredients from this recipe:
4 thoughts on “Greek Chicken Recipe with Tzatziki Sauce”
I want to marinate a 4 pound pork roast with your Souvlaki seasoning. How much should I use? I have a 130 g bottle of Altius’ Souvlaki seasoning. Thank you!
Hey Dorothy, we’d suggest you use about 4-5 tablespoons, mixed with about as much olive oil. It all depends on your personal tastes, though!
Aroma and flavor was so amazing! Delicious! Thank you!
It’s our pleasure, thank you for reaching out to us! Happy to hear you enjoyed it 🙂