This Greek chicken recipe with tzatziki sauce is light, zesty and flavor packed. Greek chicken and tzatziki are typically served with a Greek salad. We also suggest serving this with a side dish of olives.
Greek Chicken Ingredients
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean oregano
- 1 tablespoon Greek Chicken Seasoning
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Just Add Yogurt Tzatziki Mix
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and lemon juice in a marinating dish.
- Cut up the chicken and place it in the marinade. Place the dish in the fridge overnight, for approximately 8 hours.
- Preheat your grill.
- Prepare the Tzatziki sauce by mixing the Just Add Yogurt Tzatziki Mix directly into the Greek yogurt and place in fridge.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and then place the chicken on the grill.
- Sprinkle the Greek Chicken Seasoning directly onto the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for up to 15 minutes per side. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to let the chicken marinate, you can simply sprinkle the Greek Chicken Seasoning and a little lemon juice directly onto the chicken while grilling instead.
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe, leave us a comment below!