When you need to put something together quickly, you can’t go wrong with this pasta recipe. It’s simply delicious. With just a few veggies and Altius Spice’s herbs & seasonings, you can make it happen in .
- 1 lb penne rigate -or- your favourite pasta
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Altius Spice ground garlic powder
- 1.5 cup of ripe cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Saute the garlic and red pepper in olive oil over medium heat.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- When pasta is al dente and has been drained, add in the tomato mixture, add in basil and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper as you like, and serve topped with parmesan.