This pomegranate cauliflower salad recipe is a light but filling salad with just the right mix of fresh and delicious flavors. Serve it with some fresh bread and hummus for a well rounded lunch!
Pomegranate Cauliflower Salad Ingredients
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate (approx. 1/2 to 1 cup)
- 3 cups of cauliflower florets
- 2 cups of chickpeas
- 4 cups spring mix lettuce (or lettuce of your choice)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 F. Toss the cauliflower florets in just a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, then bake for 20 minutes (until golden and tender).
- Let the cauliflower cool for about 10-15 minutes
- Make a dressing by mixing together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dried basil. Add salt to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pomegranate seeds, cauliflower, chickpeas, lettuce, and parsley.
- Serve, drizzle on some dressing, and enjoy!
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 2 servings
We’d love to hear what you think of this pomegranate cauliflower salad recipe, leave us a comment below.