You can’t go wrong with this tomato, basil and garlic pasta recipe. It’s simply delicious. With just a few veggies, herbs and spices, you can make this in no time!
- 1 lb penne rigate -or- your favorite pasta
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Altius Spice ground garlic powder
- 1.5 cup of ripe cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Salt and black pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Saute the garlic and red pepper in olive oil over medium heat.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- When pasta is al dente and has been drained, add in the tomato mixture, add in basil and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper as you like, and serve topped with parmesan.
3 thoughts on “Tomato, Basil & Garlic Pasta”
.sounds great but I am unable to figure out hjow to get items in my cart. where can I find your products to buy in the Memphis tn area.
Hey Joyce if you need assistance with our online shop we’d be happy to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to help you through the process.
uh, in the ingredients it does not say basil at all, so how much and is it fresh or dry basil?